Join the Cloud 9 Team!
Cloud 9 is recognized as a preferred place to work both internally and externally. Recruiting and retaining talented people is critical to our ability to grow the company, and we take great care in evaluating candidates to add to our team. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits, a competitive salary, and tight-knit, results-driven work environment. Join us at Cloud 9; you are going to like it up here!
As a Training Specialist, you will be responsible for training new/existing Cloud 9 customers on how to successfully use Cloud 9 in their practice. Your training will be the final step in the implementation process and will take the customer live with our software application. In the spirit of transparency, if your current practice is a Cloud 9 customer, please speak to your doctor about your interest in applying with Cloud 9 prior to reaching out to us.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Exhibit the passion and desire to learn and teach others
- Facilitate training sessions that help establish processes and practices that align with our clients workflow
- Have experience in presenting/training in classes up to 10 people
- Possess 3-5 years of experience in the orthodontic/pediatric dentistry field
- Have experience in dental office management
- Possess superior communication, writing and troubleshooting skills
- Effectively organize competing tasks and projects to see them through to completion
- Possess excellent customer service skills and provide a top-notch customer experience
- Have a willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Have the ability to perform with minimal direct supervision
Relevant work experience:
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud 9 Software and/or other practice management applications
- Knowledge of orthodontic and/or pediatric dentistry
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment
Responsibilities may include:
- Effectively conduct virtual and/or onsite training sessions
- Become a product expert
- Train client staff on effectively using Cloud 9 Software
- Assist with special projects including:
- Process improvement Documentation
- Internal LMS implementation
- Participation in customer webinars
- Provide post-training support as needed
- Assist with the preparation of client specific training documentation.
- Work closely with the other departments in Cloud 9
- Up to 80% travel
- Attend orthodontic/pediatric annual meetings
- Participate in the annual Cloud 9 User meeting
If you deem this a good fit, please reach out to Cory Burns expressing your interest along with a copy of your resume.